Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Quick Update

Sorry, I have not posted in a few weeks. I have been frantically busy at both jobs resulting in this site being neglected. One thing that has not been neglected is my brewing schedule. So far I have brewed and tapped 10 gallons of all grain Eight Legged Pale Ale and brewed and tapped a 5 gallon test batch of Red Headed Alice Irish Red Ale. Both have received great reviews from taste testers Shawn, Dill Hero and Mr. Crazy. I’ll post the details for each and a few pics later this week.

I will also be discussing yeast in a future post and step-by-step all grain brewing. Until then I have a 10 gallon batch of Dill’s Dunkel that will be brewed in the next week, so stay tuned and don’t forget to support your local Micro Breweries.

No comments:

Post a Comment